ENGR101 Engineering Fundamentals
Introduces basic engineering problem solving, analysis and design. This course covers basic concepts of curve fitting, statistics, electricity, and mechanics, including vector algebra. It utilizes spreadsheet and computer programming applications as problem solving tools. Students will be introduced to non-technical aspects of engineering, such as registration laws and ethics. Labs may include group engineering project work. Prerequisite: Placement in MTH 251. Prerequisite/concurrent: (WR 115 or IRW 115). Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide.)
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
- Class type:
- in-person: remote: online: hybrid: ( or )
|CRN||Location & type||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Materials||More info||Sign up|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2021
|Textbooks for CRN 40440||Instructor: Todd M Sanders|
Tuition: credit Fees: $12
|and SY Remote||ThThursday|
from 6 to 8:50pm
From September 30 through December 16, 2021
|Instructor: Todd M Sanders|
This page includes one section only, more sections may exist for this class.
Course details: CRN 40440
Additional details about this course
The instructor hasn't filled out any details for this course. This includes information about free, open educational class materials and other online class materials, proctored exams and activities, in-person and on-campus activities, technology needs and additional comments.
Contact the Instructor: Todd M Sanders for more information. If you don't hear back from your instructor (especially during the summer), you can contact the department at 971-722-4674 (Office).
Web course information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Web based classes please visit the Disability Services website.