PSY215 Human Development
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this class:
Details about this class
This is a remote online (or remote hybrid) course, which means that we have required Zoom meetings and work that is done online. I do offer optional drop-in Zoom meetings for you to ask questions, and am willing to meet at a different time that fits your schedule if needed.
The required textbook is the OER eBook listed. It is free and can be accessed through our D2L course.
Below are a few links if you would like to know more about the class and myself:
Word processing software such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Online & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Online Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Classes but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg