PSY215 Human Development
Open educational resources (OER)
The following free or inexpensive materials are used for this class:
Details about this class
The class will use a FREE OER (Open Educational Resource) textbook, developed by PSU's Human Development Teaching and Learning Group (https://pdx.pressbooks.pub/
You may use the digital version or have one printed (for example, at PCC's Print Center https://www.pcc.edu/print-center/).
You do not have to purchase any materials for this class.
There is no additional technology required for this class.
Online class information
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Online & Remote Teaching Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Online Learning technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities taking Online based classes please visit the Disability Services website.
- Online Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes.
The Start Guide is not required for Hybrid or Remote Classes but strongly recommended. To learn more, go to https://www.pcc.edu/osg