Rock Creek Canteen Project
Rock Creek Bldg. 7, Rm. 119 | 971-722-7448
Food Assistance for Students
Rock Creek Student Leadership, Student Clubs and Organizations put together a program called The Rock Creek Canteen. This program is designed to help students struggling financially with food gaps. Many of our students experience hunger as they face the demands of juggling the expenses needed to achieve their educational goals. The student leaders have responded to this problem by instituting the program.
Students can access the Canteen once a month
How it works?
- Come in to the RC Women's Resource Center Bldg 7, Rm 119
- Ask to use the RC Canteen
- Show us your student ID with a valid term sticker
- One of our student advocates will put together a bag of food for you to take home
- The RC Canteen does not provide breakfast, lunch or snacks for the day
Food Donations are always welcome!
Most needed items are:
- Dry beans
- Pasta sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Peanut butter
- Can fruit
Bring your donations to the RC Women's Resource Center during our Regular business hours.