- Becky Washington, MPA
- Student Employment and Cooperative Education Coordinator
- MPA, Portland State University
- BA in Psychology, Portland State University
- AS in Psychology, Portland Community College
- Related Experience - Eleven years with PCC in Workforce Development, instruction and program coordination; Two years as a Certified Professional Resume Writer Professional Development - Career Coaching with Dick Bolles, Warren Farrel and Marty Nemko, Strengths Finder Training at the AAWCC Summer Institute; CSSA Summer Institute; eCampusRecruiter Annual Conference
- Professional Associations - NACE, CEIA, WECO, NCDA, NCEEA, CSSA, AAWCC, Cascade SIGGRAPH, PARW, Say Hey NW Committees-Oregon Cooperative Work Experience Directors Group
- DeAnne Hardy
- Assistant Coordinator, Student Employment and Cooperative Education
- BA in Interdisciplinary Studies: Sociology, Humanities & Communications, Marylhurst University
- Related Experience - 10 years in workforce development
- Professional Development Certificates from Summer Institute for Intercultural Communications in the following: Facilitating Intercultural Discussion, Making Organizations Intercultural, Training for Intercultural Translation, Communication Patterns of Mexican-Americans and Mexican immigrants; Advisor to PCC Latino Leadership Club
- Professional Associations - NACE, CEIA, WECO, AAWCC
- Committees - CAS/OS Advisory Committee; Planning group for Oregon Leadership Institute at Cascade Campus
- Tanya Maldonado, M.A.
- Student Employment Specialist
Ms. Maldonado has worked with PCC students and job seekers since 2000. She is currently an Employment Specialist at the Cascade Campus. She has a Master’s degree in Career Counseling and enjoys helping students and alumni find meaningful work. In the past she has directed the career center at the University of Portland and worked for the State of Oregon’s Vocational Rehabilitation. She has lived and worked on a tropical island for 2 years as a high school instructor.
- Rachel McMillen
Rachel began as the Career Exploration Center Coordinator at PCC in 2002. She completed her B.A. in English from University California, Santa Barbara and her M.S. in Counseling with an emphasis in Career Counseling from California State University, Northridge. After the birth of her daughter in 2004 she began a job-share and currently is Coordinator of the Center. Rachel particularly enjoys helping undecided students discover how their interests relate to a variety of career options and assisting them to plan steps to reach their goals. Rachel also teaches Career & Life Planning courses each term.
- Tracee Y. Wells, CPC
- Career Exploration Center Coordinator
- Kentucky State University, Bachelor of Arts
- New Vibe Training (formerly The Centre for Coach Training), Certified Professional Coach
- Portland Community College, Advanced Certificate, Human Resource Management
- Portland Community College, Effective Leadership Development Program Certificate
- Robin & Associates, Certificate, Radar Approach to Job Retention
Related Experience: 15+ years of combined experience with PCC in Workforce Training & Development, Business Services, and Program Coordination; Supervisory leadership with solution-focused principles and strength-based program models with an emphasis on coaching pedagogy and student mentoring; Published Author & Motivational Speaker.
Professional Mission Statement: Enjoy inspiring the heart of human achievement and stimulating a lasting career education and learning experience that help students align with their educational, career and life goals. Thrive at creating contagious program environments for engaged and maximized student performance.
Professional Associations & Involvement: ASTD, NACE, AAWCC