ASPCC Rock Creek | Student Center
Bldg. 3, Rm. 128 | Student Center Help Desk Phone: 971-722-7379 | Email: Student Center Help Desk
Looking for a place to relax? Want a convenient space on campus to meet with your friends and classmates? The Student Center is open to all PCC students; so when class is over or you've got a break COME VISIT us and take advantage of our services.
Our services include:
- Pool Tables
- Ping Pong Table
- Foosball Table
- Big Screen TV with DVD and VCR
- Video Game Consoles
- Comfy Couches
- Massage Chairs
- Student Phone
- Fax Machine (for local use only)
- Rock Creek Student Leadership Scholars
The Student Center is also where you'll find your ASPCC (Student Government) Officers and the Clubhouse. Keep an eye out for the various events that we host in the Student Center throughout the school year, such as the Student Book Sale and an assortment of Intramural events. Information on these events can be found on the ASPCC website, the digital signage, and at the Student Center Help Desk.
Read the Student Newspaper "The Bridge"
Earn a scholarship by getting involved in student leadership!
TO BE A ROCK CREEK STUDENT LEADERSHIP SCHOLAR FOR 2014 - 2015
What is a Student Leadership Scholar?
- Students who want to make connections between an individual leadership project focus and the classroom experience.
- Scholars are Awarded $3,500 for the academic school year.
- Student Leadership Scholars will share knowledge gained through course work with leadership program teams by participating in one of the programs offered at PCC Rock Creek including:
- The Women's Resource Center
- The Queer Resource Center
- The Club House
- The Veteran's Resource Center
- The Career Peer Advisor Program
For More Information Contact:
Mandy Ellertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-7261
Find applications at the link below or:
Dean of Students Office Building 9 Room 115. Please turn in Student Leadership Scholar Applications to the Dean of Students Office by May 2nd, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted.