University transfer

Transfer Articulation Agreements

Transfer articulation agreements are signed, formal agreements that provide concrete benefits to PCC students transferring to another institution, beyond what a student would receive under the standard transfer admission policies at that institution. For more information about articulation agreements and the difference between articulation agreements, MOUs, dual enrollment agreements, and transfer guides, please see the Academic Partnerships website.

Below is a list of valid* articulation agreements. Please contact Anne Haberkern, Curriculum Director, with any questions.

*Please note that this page is being reviewed and updated during spring and summer 2017. Some agreements listed here may be expired or in need of review. Contact the Curriculum Office with any questions or concerns.

Any PCC Career Technical AAS degree

Alcohol and Drug Counselor


Aviation Maintenance

Aviation Science

Computer Information Systems

Criminal Justice

  • Clark College: PCC students may take courses at Clark College and transfer them back to PCC for an Associate of Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice. See Clark College articulation agreement.

Diesel Service Technology

Early Education and Family Studies

  • Portland State University: PSU articulation agreements.
    • Child and Family Studies. PSU will accept 80 credits toward the Child & Family Studies degree. Students with the AAS degree will already have the required specialization completed.
    • PSU Various majors. If the student has 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. ECE courses will appear as general electives on transfer evaluations.
  • Southern Oregon University: Early Childhood Development. See SOU articulation agreement.

Electronic Engineering Technology

Fire Protection Technology

  • Eastern Oregon University: Fire Services Administration. There is a consortium agreement with EOU where PCC students can take courses from the university to complete their bachelor degree. General education courses do not need to be completed before starting courses at EOU.
  • Grand Canyon University: See Grand Canyon articulation agreement.

Fitness Technology

Graphic Design

  • Portland State University: Graphic Design. There is not a formal articulation agreement. However, if a student completes a 2-year associate's degree in Graphic Design, you are likely to have all or most of the lower-division courses required for PSU's design program. Students still need to pass the PSU Sophomore Portfolio review to be officially admitted to the PSU Graphic Design major.
  • Art Institute of Portland: Graphic Design. See Art Institute articulation agreement.

Management and Supervisory Development

  • Portland State University: PSU Various majors. Students completing the AAS in Management & Supervisory Development may transfer to PSU. If the student has 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. All MSD courses will transfer as electives on transfer evaluations unless they have been articulated into departments. See PSU articulation agreement.
  • Warner Pacific: Various majors. Accepted with junior status.


  • Linfield University RN to BSN PCC/Linfield: RN to BSN co-admission agreement: established for the movement of graduates of the AAS in Nursing at PCC to the BSN at Linfield College. Applicants are required to have a 2.75 cumulative grade point average in prerequisite courses, unencumbered RN license, and a letter of recommendation. The RN to BSN Program is Linfield’s web-based degree completion program for practicing RN’s. Those following a part time class schedule typically take 15-18 months to complete the program. Tuition is comparable with public institutions. Financial aid is available.