Transfer Articulation Agreements
Transfer articulation agreements are signed, formal agreements that provide concrete benefits to PCC students transferring to another institution, beyond what a student would receive under the standard transfer admission policies at that institution. For more information about articulation agreements and the difference between articulation agreements, MOUs, dual enrollment agreements, and transfer guides, please see the Academic Partnerships website.
Below is a list of valid* articulation agreements. Please contact Anne Haberkern, Curriculum Director, with any questions.
*Please note that this page is being reviewed and updated during spring and summer 2017. Some agreements listed here may be expired or in need of review. Contact the Curriculum Office with any questions or concerns.
Any PCC Career Technical AAS degree
- University of Phoenix: Various majors. See the University of Phoenix articulation agreement.
- Southern Oregon University: Bachelor of Applied Science. The agreement is for all career-technical majors except for Accounting, Marketing, Management, and Retail Management. See SOU articulation agreement.
- Oregon Tech: Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology and Management. Any career technical AAS degree can be transferred to Oregon Tech. Up to 60 credits of career-technical course work can apply towards the BAS Technology and Management degree. See OIT catalog for course information.
- Warner Pacific College: Various majors. Students accepted at junior level. See Warner Pacific articulation agreement.
- Concordia University: Psychology. Accepts up to 95 credits from completion of the AAS in A&D Counseling toward the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (emphasis on Addiction Studies), after the university admission process is complete, see Concordia articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: Various majors. All A&D courses graded C or above will transfer as electives. If a student has 90 transferable credits, they will be admitted as juniors. Students may choose any major at PSU. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Oregon Tech: Information Technology, Business/Systems Analysis and Applications Development. There is not an official agreement. See the OIT/PCC Transfer Guide for course information.
- Clark College: PCC students may take courses at Clark College and transfer them back to PCC for an Associate of Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice. See Clark College articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: PSU articulation agreements.
- Child and Family Studies. PSU will accept 80 credits toward the Child & Family Studies degree. Students with the AAS degree will already have the required specialization completed.
- PSU Various majors. If the student has 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. ECE courses will appear as general electives on transfer evaluations.
- Southern Oregon University: Early Childhood Development. See SOU articulation agreement.
- Oregon Tech: Electronics Engineering Technology - 2+2 program. See the PCC Electronics Engineering Technology webpage.
- Eastern Oregon University: Fire Services Administration. There is a consortium agreement with EOU where PCC students can take courses from the university to complete their bachelor degree. General education courses do not need to be completed before starting courses at EOU.
- Grand Canyon University: See Grand Canyon articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: Community Health: Physical Activity/Exercise concentration. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Concordia: Exercise & Sport Science. See Concordia articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: Graphic Design. There is not a formal articulation agreement. However, if a student completes a 2-year associate's degree in Graphic Design, you are likely to have all or most of the lower-division courses required for PSU's design program. Students still need to pass the PSU Sophomore Portfolio review to be officially admitted to the PSU Graphic Design major.
- Art Institute of Portland: Graphic Design. See Art Institute articulation agreement.
- Portland State University: PSU Various majors. Students completing the AAS in Management & Supervisory Development may transfer to PSU. If the student has 90 transferable credits, they will be accepted at junior status. All MSD courses will transfer as electives on transfer evaluations unless they have been articulated into departments. See PSU articulation agreement.
- Warner Pacific: Various majors. Accepted with junior status.
- Linfield University RN to BSN PCC/Linfield: RN to BSN co-admission agreement: established for the movement of graduates of the AAS in Nursing at PCC to the BSN at Linfield College. Applicants are required to have a 2.75 cumulative grade point average in prerequisite courses, unencumbered RN license, and a letter of recommendation. The RN to BSN Program is Linfield’s web-based degree completion program for practicing RN’s. Those following a part time class schedule typically take 15-18 months to complete the program. Tuition is comparable with public institutions. Financial aid is available.