Program length is four terms beginning in January. Courses include CT Physics/Instrumentation, Cross Sectional Anatomy, CT Protocols/Procedures, CT Registry Review and two terms of CT Clinical Training. Didactic courses begin on the first Monday evening of the term (see schedule below). The remainder of the course work is performed online. The approximate cost is $3,200 for tuition, books, and fees.
CT Clinical training is two terms in length. Clinical courses are 18 hours per week – 180 hours per term.
Term 1 – Winter Term Courses
- CTT 111: CT Physics, Equipment + Instrumentation (2 credits)
- CTT 101: Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Abdomen, Pelvis, Lower Extremity (1 credit)
- CTT 102: Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Head + Spine (1 credit)
Class meets: Monday, January 8, 2018 from 7-9pm.
Term 2 – Spring Term Courses
- CTT 112: CT Protocols, Procedures + Pathology Correlation (2 credits)
- CTT 103: Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Neck, Thorax, Upper Extremity (1 credit)
- CTT 104: Cross-Sectional Anatomy – Review (1)
Class meets: Monday, April 2, 2018 from 7-9pm.
Term 3 – Summer Term Courses
- CTT 271: CT Clinical I (5 credits)
- Clinic begins June 26, 2018
Class meets: Monday, June 25, 2018 from 7-9pm.
Term 4 – Fall Term Courses
- CTT 272: CT Clinical II (5 credits)
- Clinic begins September 25, 2018
- CTT 113: CT Registry Review (1 credit)
Class meets: Monday, September 24, 2018 from 7-9pm.
Our prior affiliates include:
- EPIC Imaging
- Highline Medical Center – Burien, WA
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Oregon Health Sciences University
- Oregon Imaging Center – Eugene
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
- Adventist Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center – Corvallis
- Peace health Sacred Heart at Riverbend – Eugene
- McKenzie Willamette Medical Center – Springfield
- Salem Clinic
- Salem Health