Fats Aren’t The Whole Story – The Future of Obesity Prevention
Details and registration
PCC Foods & Nutrition is hosting the OHSU Moore Institute for Nutrition & Wellness in this second annual nutrition forum.
- Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
- Time: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Location: PCC Sylvania ST 100, and online streaming
- Cost: Free!
- Registration: Online registration is now closed. If you're still interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It's tough to lose weight and keep it off. What are our options to help develop eating patterns that maintain healthy weight and prevent obesity from the start?
Are you a parent or planning to parent one day? A child or healthcare provider? A teacher? This half-day seminar answers questions such as:
- How does diet and obesity relate across generations?
- What's the real news in healthful eating and obesity prevention today?
- Is personalized, genetics-based nutrition therapy ready for prime time?
Featuring OHSU Faculty: Susan Bagby, MD; Diane Stadler, PhD, RD; Joyanna Hansen, PhD, RD.
For more information, please contact Debra Lippoldt at email@example.com.