- Attend an Exercise Science Information Session. Check the Exercise Science website for dates and times of the sessions.
- Application and acceptance to PCC as a credit-seeking student.
- Complete the online Exercise Science program application. Check the Exercise Science website for application deadlines and access to the application. All prerequisites must be completed prior to submitting the Exercise Science program application.
- All courses for the Exercise Science AAS and Career Pathway Certificates must be completed with a grade of "C" or "P" or better.
- A maximum of 9 Pass/No Pass credits are allowed in the Exercise Science Career Pathway Certificates.
- First year winter term courses for the AAS degree and the Personal Trainer Career Pathway Certificate require MTH 65 or higher and WR 121 with a "C" or "P" or better as prerequisites.
- Transcripts with previous coursework must be evaluated by student records.
- Meet with an Exercise Science Admissions Advisor prior to first term enrollment.
- Meet with the Exercise Science Advisor once per term.
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to contact Disability Services 971-722-4341.