Career Pathway Certificate: Web Assistant I and II
- Do you want to learn the basics of website development and design?
- Do you want to enhance your current job skills, adding highly marketable web communication expertise?
- Computer skills are associated with the highest salaries, among all major occupational groups. Increase your opportunities today!
The Web Assistant I & II Career Pathway Certificates gives you the basic skills of website development and design, to enhance your computer and office skills and prepare you for more advanced Office or Administrative support jobs.
The average wage for Office and Administrative Assistants with web design skills is $30,000-40,000 a year.
Finish your degree
Both the Web Assistant I & II Career Pathway Certificates lead to additional Computer Applications and Office Systems certificates and degrees. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- GED and High School graduates. Type by touch. Placement into Math 20, Writing 121. If you do not meet all the placement recommendations, contact us for other options.
- PCC Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, and Sylvania.
- Two terms, options to start Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer term.