Career Pathway Certificate: Administrative Assistant: Business Office Assistant
- Do you want to take your business and computer skills to the next level?
- Are you interested in enhancing the productivity in an office setting?
- Computer skills are associated with the highest salaries, among all major occupational groups. Increase your opportunities today!
The Administrative Support Career Pathway prepares you for entry-level positions such as data entry personnel or file clerks.
The average wage for is $36,000-40,000/year. Entry level wages are typically $12-16/hour.
Finish Your Degree
The Entry-Level Business Office Assistant Career Pathway leads to additional Administrative professional certificates and degrees. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- GED and High School graduates; Placement into Writing 115, Math 20. If you do not meet all the placement recommendations, contact us for other options.
- PCC Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast, or Sylvania
- Two terms. An internship during or after course completion is strongly recommended to increase job options.