These information sessions are intended for students wanting to participate in the Rock Creek Building Construction program.
Date, time and location
Next BCT Information Session: December 12, 2018 at 6pm, Rock Creek Building 2 Room 104 (wood shop). Drop-ins welcome.
Each session will cover:
- How to get admitted to PCC and declare degree/major
- What are the prerequisites to Building Construction and its classes?
- What are the differences in classes and in careers related to our different degrees, certificate?
- Do I want Hands-on (residential), Design/Build (Kitchen & Bath focus, also hands-on) or Construction Management? What if I want more than one of these?
- How to manage your first term in Building Construction, what classes to take and credit load
- Registration dates and details
- Estimated costs
- Deletion for non-payment
- Standards of Academic Progress – how to stay in school and be successful
- Plenty of time for question and answer
- Your student resources, including your presenter and adviser, Suzanne Najafdari
Note: Sometimes, one or more of the instructors may also be present.
Daily parking permit required. Daily parking permits may be purchased from a campus Parking Permit Station.