These sessions are for people who are interested in applying for admission to the aviation science program.
What you'll learn:
- What you learn in the Aviation Science program
- What FAA certificates do you earn in the program
- What is required for the AAS degree in Aviation Science
- How to apply (plus tips on how to make the process go smoothly)
- What prerequisites you'll need
- What your first term would look like
- How to register for classes
- Estimated costs and funding info
- Plenty of time for all your questions!
|Tuesday, August 28||5:30 - 7:30pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 110|
|Monday, September 10||5 - 7pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 110|
|Wednesday, October 3||5 - 7pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 110|
Daily parking permit required at all PCC campuses – purchase at a permit station. Parking at the Troutdale Airport is limited: overflow parking is available at the Dairy Queen across the street. There is no charge for parking at the Troutdale Airport.
Out of town?
If you live out of town and can't attend an info session, contact us directly.