These sessions are for people who are interested in applying for admission to the aviation science program. You'll learn:
- What you learn in the Aviation Science program
- What FAA certificates do you earn in the program
- What is required for the AAS degree in Aviation Science
- How to apply (plus tips on how to make the process go smoothly)
- What prerequisites you'll need
- What your first term would look like
- How to register for classes
- Estimated costs and funding info
- Plenty of time for all your questions!
The sessions are scheduled to end at the published time, but Annette, our advisor, will stay after at least 30 minutes in order to answer any questions people have about the program.
|Wednesday, July 24||5:30-7:30pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 103|
|Monday, August 5||5-7pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 103|
|Thursday, August 22||5-7pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 103|
|Tuesday, September 10||5-7pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 103|
Room 103 can be entered from its external door on the west side of Bldg. 6 – see a map of Building 6.
Daily parking permit required at all PCC campuses – purchase at a permit station.
Out of town?
If you live out of town and can't attend an info session, contact us directly.