These sessions are for people who are interested in applying for admission to the aviation science program.
What you'll learn:
- How to apply (plus tips on how to make the process go smoothly)
- What prerequisites you'll need
- What your first term would look like
- How to register for classes
- Estimated costs and funding info
- Plenty of time for all your questions!
|Tuesday, February 13||5-6:30pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 103|
|Tuesday, February 20||5-6:30pm||Rock Creek, Bldg. 6, Room 103|
Daily parking permit required at all PCC campuses – purchase at a permit station. Parking at the Troutdale Airport is limited: overflow parking is available at the Dairy Queen across the street. There is no charge for parking at the Troutdale Airport.
Out of town?
If you live out of town and can't attend an info session, contact us directly.