These information sessions are for students planning to participate in the Auto Collision Repair and Auto Painting programs. No signing up is necessary.
Each session will cover:
- Auto Collision Repair and Auto Painting programs' overview
- Certificates and Degree options
- What classes to take and how to check your progress through GRAD Plan
- Registration dates and details
- Required tool set
- Paying for college and Deletion for non-payment
- Satisfactory Academic Standards – how to stay in school and be successful
- PCC Rock Creek Campus student resources.
Note: If there is time left at the end of Rock Creek information session, Larisa will take participants into the Auto Collision Repair shop for a quick tour. Only students with closed, protective footwear will be allowed into the shop.
|Thursday, July 25||3-4pm||Rock Creek Bldg 2, Room 262|
|Thursday, August 1||3-4pm||Rock Creek Bldg 2 , Room 262|
|Thursday, August 8 – canceled||3-4pm||Rock Creek Bldg 2, Room 262|
|Thursday, August 15||10-11am||Rock Creek Bldg 2, Room 253|
|Thursday, September 5||3-4pm||Rock Creek Bldg 2, Room 262|
|Thursday, September 12||3-4pm||Rock Creek Bldg 2, Room 262|
Daily parking permit required. Daily parking permits may be purchased from a campus parking permit station.