Career Pathway Certificate: Construction Apprenticeship Technologies: Trade Worker
- Interested in exploring new career opportunities within the Trades?
- Would you excel in a hands-on environment?
- Are you ready to expand your knowledge, skills, and ability to jump start your future?
- Opportunity awaits!
The Trade Worker Career Pathway certificate is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge to enter the field. PCC’s apprenticeship program is unique because it launches you into a career in a short amount of time, while preparing you to meet the state and national standards for certification.
The average wage for jobs is 45-50,000/year, with entry level wages of 13-16/hour and higher for apprentices.
Finish Your Degree
The Trade Worker Career Pathway Certificate leads to Construction Trades, General Apprenticeship AAS degree. Continue your education to give yourself more job opportunities and career advancement.
Is it for me?
- GED and High School graduates. No prerequisites.
- Swan Island Trades Center
- Two-three terms
Use the cost calculator to see estimated costs.