Sales and Marketing
Attract, Convert, and Retain Customers
The sales and marketing lifecycle is critical to the health of your organization. The two disciplines go hand in hand and encompass more than just advertising and pitching.
With courses from PCC Professional Development and Training, you can learn how to market effectively and make more sales.
Sales and Marketing Courses
Find Professional Development and Training courses that will help you sell your products and services, grow your client base, and follow up to increase repeat business.
Drive Business with Excellent Customer Service
Customer service is more than just a friendly face. Gain customers and keep them coming back by integrating critical elements of customer service into your business.
Many companies promise an incredible customer experience, but only some deliver. Give your customers excellent service that will distinguish you from the competition.
You will learn to:
- Determine your customer base in order meet their needs
- Present a customer service focus
- Define what customer service means to your organization
- Communicate clearly, from sales floor to telephone technique
- Understand how your behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Deal with difficult people
- Handle challenges assertively
- Manage stress
- Measure effectiveness of the customer service you provide
- Reinforce the value and practice of providing great service
The new economy calls for a new way of attracting customers and sales. Growth hacking is to the new economy what marketing was to the last millennium. The goal is to share a message and make a sale. The difference is in how those customer connections are discovered, created, and nurtured. This one-day course will highlight the essentials of growth hacking — from learning the new growth hacking mindset and discovering the need your product or service can fill, through planning, delivery and optimization — that will position your company to grow and thrive today and in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify the growth hacking mindset
- Recognize the differences between growth hacking and marketing
- Identify the customer need your business can fill
- Create and implement product placement and services to fit the need
- Learn and practice techniques of growth hacking
- Review and practice growth marketing strategies
- Identify the essentials of conversion and optimization
- Create your own growth hacking plan
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register: