Enrolling with ed2go programming at at Portland Community College is different from registering for a typical PCC class. Below we offer instructions, plus answers to common questions.
To register, click on the link provided on your desired class page, or use the Search for Courses tab on ed2go.com/portlandcc to find your class. Click on any course title for longer descriptions, syllabi, instructor bios, requirements, and student reviews.
Follow these easy steps to enroll.
- Click the Add to Cart button located on the right side of the screen -> select your Session Date from the drop-down menu -> then Continue to Checkout
- New students: Enter your email address under New Students Start Here. Click Create a New Account and enter the requested account and student information. Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Returning students: Enter your email address and password and click Login to Your Account. Follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Online payment: Make a secure credit/debit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
You will receive an email from ed2go confirming your registration.
- The confirmation email will provide a sign-in link to My Classroom.
- Make note of your access dates to ensure you complete your work on time. Access dates for each course are visible from My Classroom.
Discounts and tuition waivers
ed2go’s classes are fee-based with no tuition so tuition waivers are not valid.
Billing and payment
Make sure your personal address and billing address on your credit credit card match perfectly or ed2go’s payment system will hit a snag.
ed2go’s support number is: 1-866-441-5454 option 3
Dropping and transferring to a later section
Courses may be dropped for a full refund until 6 days after the class has started (so if the class started May 1 the grace period is until May 7)
To drop or transfer to a later section before the 6 day grace period has passed, please contact ed2go or call 971 722-2711.
Once the last day to drop/transfer has passed, drops and transfers are only considered when students can provide documentation of extenuating circumstances. Please email appeals to firstname.lastname@example.org
The online learning experience
ed2go personal enrichment courses are about 5-6 weeks long, self-paced and require about 4 hours of work a week. Lessons are released Wednesdays and Fridays. Professional Development courses are sometimes longer and more intensive.
There is often some video, a chapter to read, and a quiz. Your grade on the quiz doesn’t count towards the final grade but it helps to identify weak areas in your understanding of the lesson. You must score 70% or higher on the final exam in order to receive the certificate of completion, and while you can take the quizzes as many times as you like, you can only take the final exam once.