The Print Center offers a full range of design services for both print and digital projects. These services range from art direction and marketing campaign management to project coordination with vendors and of course, design. Our team of designers is eager to take on any project, no matter the scale.
Update an existing project
Currently, updates to existing projects are billed hourly at $5 per 5 minutes of work. To request design updates, place an online order. Be sure to:
- reference your project’s file number in the provided section.
- Type text updates in the ‘Additional Notes’ section, or upload a Word .doc in the ‘File Upload’ section.
- attach any necessary files for image updates.
Note: If you have more than one file to send, please create a folder of the necessary files via Google Drive and share it with the Print Center at email@example.com.
Create a new project
New design projects will be estimated and charged using a project-based model rather than hourly billing. This was done in an effort to communicate transparent pricing and project expectations. To start a new design project, please:
- Submit the creative brief request, making sure to attach any existing or inspirational files.
- Meet one-on-one with one of our designers to provide any necessary information and receive recommendations.
- Review the design cost estimate and confirmation of work agreement the designer sends over after the meeting, making sure all expectations are met.
- Optional: Request a printing cost estimate from the Print Center if your project involves printing and time allows for this step.
- Optional: Place an online order for printing, making sure to reference the printing estimate number in the ‘Additional Notes’ section of the form. You’ll also need to reference the file number assigned to your project on this form, if one was assigned.