YES to College Information Sessions and Testing
Outreach and Intake Specialist: email@example.com | 971-722-6213
Students applying to YES to College must complete ABE/GED Orientation and Placement test at the campus they wish to attend PRIOR to attending an information session.
ABE/GED Orientation and Placement
Use the ABE Orientation and Placement sessions calendar to find the placement test at the campus you wish to attend. Click on the day you are interested in to see where there is a placement test. The ABE/GED Orientation and Placement tests are first-come, first-served, so you should show up 30-45 minutes early. Additionally, you must have your PCC Student ID number (G Number) to take the test (you do not need an ID card, just the G number).
YES to College Information Sessions
After you have completed the Portland Community College online admissions and the ABE/GED Orientation and Placement test, you should plan on attending a YES to College Information Session at the campus you wish to attend. At the Information Session, you will:
- Meet your College Success Coach.
- Receive information on YES to College to help you decide whether it seems like a good fit for you.
- Have a chance to ask questions about the program.
- Get an application packet if you have not already done so.
- Allow us the chance to meet you and learn why you are interested in this program.
To find contact information for the College Success Coach at your campus, click the name below.
|Campus||College Success Coach||Upcoming information sessions|
|Sylvania Campus||Marlo Urbina||March 6 10am-12pm SS 123
March 13 10am-12pm SS 123
March 20 10am-12pm SS 123
March 27 10am-12pm SS 123
|Rock Creek Campus||Mathilda Lee||Rock Creek does not have any information sessions scheduled at this time. Please contact Mathilda Lee for more information.|
|Southeast Center||Chris Hamreus||March 18 1pm-3pm MSH 200
March 25 1pm-3pm MSH 200
|Cascade Campus||Tracie Memmott||Info sessions for Cascade Campus will be scheduled when you complete the ABE/GED Orientation and Placement Test|
- You must have valid, government issued, photo ID to take the GED and obtain your PCC Student ID card.
- All PCC parking lots require parking permits. You can buy a 1-day parking permit for $5 when you arrive on campus, or consider alternative transportation options. See Parking and Transportation for options.