Steps to Get Started
- Go to the Newberg Center on one of these dates for Winter 2016:
- Wednesday, December 9, 6-8pm Room 116
- Monday, January 4, 6-8pm Room 116
- Wednesday, January 6, 6-8pm Room 116
- Monday, January 11, 6-8pm Room 116
- When you are there, fill out an admissions form and take the placement exam.
- After the exam, you will be told which class you will attend and where that class will be. You will also be told to bring your payment to class.
- PCC will register you for the class.
- You must attend the class the first day. Winter 2016 classes begin on Monday, January 4.
- There are two possible payment options:
- If you are receiving food stamps, or you are on the Oregon Health plan, or are a dislocated worker, you can qualify to take the class for free. For this you will need to bring a copy of proof of your participation with a current date, your name, the name of the program and your policy number. Your teacher will help you.
- If you don’t qualify for either program then you will pay the regular amount for the class:
- Level 1 - 3: $62.60
- Level 4 - 5: $117.70
Class levels and locations
All ESOL classes are at PCC's Newberg Center:
135 Werth Boulevard
Newberg, OR 97132
Please call John Sparks (971-722-4565) if you have questions. Please leave a message. He will call you back.