Project Degree is a program at Southeast Campus that offers relationship-based support for students who are working toward college-level reading and writing courses.
Benefits of Project Degree
- Personal advising and support from a College Success Coach.
- Morning or afternoon schedules.
- Assistance with financial aid, time and stress management, and goal-setting.
- Guidance and support with out-of-school commitments like work and family.
- A free, three-credit course called College Survival and Success.
- Instructors who work together to help you successfully complete your first two terms at PCC.
To be eligible to participate in Project DEgree, you must: