Discover Construction Trades: An On-Ramp to PCC
Interested in a career in the trades? Curious about career opportunities in carpentry, HVAC, welding, or as an electrician? We’re here to help!
Upcoming course info
- June 21 – July 1
- Tuesday – Friday
- 9:30am–12 noon
- Class will be offered in-person at Metro Opportunity Center
- No cost to participants
You will learn
- Explore career paths in construction trades
- Learn about PCC degrees and certificates:
- Get support with on-boarding to PCC
- Gain resources for student success
Participate or learn more
This program is funded through the Title III RISES Grant. Portland Community College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Institution. Contact Disability Services if you have a disability that requires services.