Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Greg KaminskiOnline Learning: online course design consultant, coordinator of Online Faculty Mentors, Quality Matters facilitator, interactive teaching practices enthusiast.
- Don’t make me do group work!
- This post covers ways to reduce loafing in online group projects and other practices for improving group projects. Posted May 22, 2017
- The various flavors of course development 2
- Explore the different course development options at PCC Posted March 13, 2017
- Top online course design mistakes
- Learn some common mistakes in designing an online class. Posted November 14, 2016
- Looking for more in-depth discussions?
- Greg discusses some ways to improve your class discussions Posted July 18, 2016
- Mentoring? Coaching? Future steps for our mentor program
- Are you aware of our Online Faculty Mentor program? Do you know there’s a faculty mentor responsible for each discipline […] Posted May 23, 2016
- Online course observations – a fresh perspective 3
- What are important items for observation in an online class? Posted January 25, 2016
- Fall Faculty Learning Communities: Focus on Rubrics
- Learn about rubrics and create one to use in your online course. Posted October 2, 2015
- “Applying the Quality Matters Rubric” online workshop
- Date: Tuesday, November 3rd – Thursday, November 19th Facilitators Greg Kaminski (PCC) Tani McBeth (PCC/Clark) GwenEllyn Anderson (Chemeketa) This workshop explores […] Posted August 13, 2015
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Online workshop 2
- Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to improve online course design using the Quality Matters rubric. Posted April 28, 2015
- A smorgasbord of strategies
- Recent Faculty Learning Community discussions have created a wealth of ideas for improving your online course, your students' experience, and your own course management. Posted February 23, 2015