Posted in February 2018
- Use D2L to shovel out your class 3 comments for "Use D2L to shovel out your class"
- A special post for non-online instructors to show how to set up a D2L Brightspace course to keep things rolling when the weather doesn't cooperate. Posted February 21, 2018
- Tips from eLearning 2018 3 comments for "Tips from eLearning 2018"
- A few take away ideas from the eLearning conference in Tucson, AZ in February 2018. Posted February 19, 2018
- “Hacking” the PCC stylesheet 1 comment for "“Hacking” the PCC stylesheet"
- See how you can customize the way your content looks while still maintaining the accessibility and mobile-friendliness of the PCC stylesheet. Posted February 13, 2018
- Embedding YouTube “Clips” 5 comments for "Embedding YouTube “Clips”"
- Rondi describes how she used snippets of youtube videos to fill out her OER text/course. Posted February 5, 2018