This content was published: November 21, 2014. Phone numbers, email addresses, and other information may have changed.
Welcome to the new and improved distance education student support website! It’s been a few years since we have made any major revisions to our web presence, and have high hopes for this new format. Our goal is to provide better information and resources for students as a they progress through their journey as an online student. You will find that the new site is separated into 3 main sections intended for specific student audiences:
- Prospective students who are curious about online classes
- Admitted students who are ready to register
- Current online students who are looking for support
Our goal is to continue to grow our collection of resources for students in all phases of their online academic journey. The new website features some content that we’re especially excited to offer students, including:
- A preview and sample online course for prospective students
- Information about our upcoming required Online Start Guide
- Resources for online advising and academic planning support
- Blog posts featuring tips from our staff to help online students succeed
The new content should help to better showcase the talented student support staff in our department and the services they offer to support our online students.