Posted in July 2014
- Screen reader users are standing by… 1 comment for "Screen reader users are standing by…"
- Have a PCC Accessibility technician review your course with a screen reader to make sure the content is available to students using assistive technology (AT). Posted July 28, 2014
- Jot down a quick, accessible equation (or formula) 3 comments for "Jot down a quick, accessible equation (or formula)"
- Quickly jot down equations by hand and get the cleanly generated MathML or LaTeX version of the equation to paste in to a discussion. Posted July 21, 2014
- Are your online learners adult learners?
- We who teach – especially those of us who teach online – are sometimes unaware of the assumptions we make […] Posted July 15, 2014
- It’s summer, and time to play!
- The annual Desire2Learn Fusion conference is coming up next week, and this year’s schedule includes sessions on Gamification and game-based […] Posted July 7, 2014