Internship, volunteer and job opportunities
- The Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship honors the legacy of the abolitionist and statesman with a fully funded summer study abroad program focused on leadership, activism, and cross-cultural understanding. The Fellowship was established in 2017 and covers all costs for 16 outstanding students, of a race or ethnicity typically underrepresented in study abroad, to participate in a four-week study abroad program focused on leadership, intercultural communication, and advancing social justice.
- PCC Food Pantry Student Service Representative
- Hiring for Tutors at PCC’s Academic Support Services – Job Link Here – (Hiring is ongoing and Tutoring Services would love more BIPOC Students)
Talk Time Café is open to ALL students – international, immigrant, refugee, domestic, etc. AND all faculty and staff. Talk Time Café is led by the International Peer Leaders, who focus each TTC on a topic of interest – everything from American pop culture to holiday traditions in different countries and many things in between.Here are the direct links to each Zoom room:
*Please note that we do not host Talk Time Café on the first and last weeks of the term, or on days when PCC observes holidays.
- Tuesday (11am-12pm): https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/99439530839
- Wednesday (11am-12pm): https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/98827185424
- Thursday (3:30-4:30pm): https://portlandcc.zoom.us/j/94914935530