The STEM Center
Our goal is to empower local youth, college students, and the community through Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Here in our STEM Spaces, we strive to create a welcoming environment that promotes collaboration, creativity, and innovation for all.
We are dedicated to creating services and tools to explore STEM, even from afar, including:
- Peer-led webinars on STEM topics and navigating online learning.
- Articles and links to useful tools for STEM learners.
- Tips, tricks, and resources from the Southeast Learning Garden team on indoor gardening and local food access.
- Remote support for current and future student research projects.
- Building community through the Equity in STEM Club, Food Justice Club, or other ways to get involved.
Southeast Learning Garden
Empowerment through urban agriculture, self-reliance, and small-scale gardening practices