Distance Students in the Library
PCC Library offers the same services for distance learners as on-campus students. How can you use the library when you’re not on campus?
- Search for eBooks, streaming video, articles, and more
- Use our “How Do I…?” feature to find answers to questions about the research process
- Research guides give you a quick start for topics in many fields.
- Request and renew library materials
- Contact a librarian by chat, phone, text or email for help with research
- Is there a Summit library in your neighborhood? You can use some of their services through the “Summit visiting patron program.”