Place a Request
Requests for materials can be placed using the PCC Library search or by calling a campus library. When the items have arrived at the requested location, you will be notified via email that the materials are ready for check out. Items will be held for seven days.
- Find the item you want in the PCC Library search.
- Select “Available at (PCC library, collection, call number) and other locations” or “Check holdings and other locations”.
- In the “Get It” section, click the “Sign in” button.
- On the next screen, select one of the following: PCC students, faculty and staff; or Community Cardholders and Retirees.
- If you selected PCC students, faculty and staff: Enter your MyPCC Username and Password.
- If you selected Community cardholders and retirees: Enter a barcode in the “User ID” field and pin number in the “Password” field and select “Login”.
- When taken back to the item you want, click the blue “Request” button in the “Get It” section.
- Then select a campus pickup location by clicking in the “Pickup Location” bar, and click “Request Item”.
- The message “Your request has been placed. See My Account for details” indicates a successful hold request.
- To search for another item, return to the search box at the top of the page and start a new search
Watch the video: How to request a book from another library through PCC Library
NOTE: this video does not contain audio, only visuals and captions.