PCC faculty, staff, current students, community members, Orbis Cascade Alliance members and retired PCC faculty/staff can borrow most items owned by PCC Library. Many more items can be borrowed from other libraries in the Orbis Cascade Alliance via Summit or from even more libraries worldwide via interlibrary loan. Please see the chart below for details about what borrowing options are available.
- Check out times vary by type of item. See Loan Periods and Fines.
- Identification is required for checking out items.
- PCC students, faculty, and staff need to provide a PCC ID card or need to provide a combination of any non-expired government issued photo ID and G number.
- Community members and retired PCC faculty/staff need any non-expired government issued photo ID and an email account in order to obtain a community patron card.
- Summit visiting patrons need an institution specific photo ID.
|PCC Credit Students||PCC Non-Credit and Dual-Credit Students||PCC Faculty and Staff||Community Members and Passport Patrons||PCC Retirees||Summit Members|
|Books, music, CDs, DVDs, videos|