Did you know that you can search for articles in the EBSCOhost databases using your smartphone (iPhone, Blackberry, and Android-based phones?) This new interface offers the most important EBSCOhost features and functionality with convenience and speed.
For Android, iPhone, Blackberry devices, and more:
- On the device, go to the EBSCOhost mobile site
- Enter your last name and PCC ID number. Use a capital G (e.g. G123456) if using an iPhone
- Choose which database to search
- Type your search term into the single search box
- Options include limiters, images, email, and more
- Video Tutorial (YouTube): EBSCOhost Mobile Tutorial
You may also add an EBSCOhost Mobile icon to an iPhone or iPod home screen:
- EBSCOhost mobile site
- Click the + button on the browser toolbar at the bottom of the screen
- On the options menu, select "Add to Home Screen"
- On the "Add to Home" screen, type in a name for the icon, then select "Add"
- The EBSCOhost Mobile icon will appear on your home screen
Downloadable apps are also available. To download the EBSCOhost app:
- Access EBSCOhost as you normally would, either from your computer or from your phone, using one of the EBSCO links on the library's Databases A-Z page.
- Click the link at the bottom of any EBSCOhost page to email yourself the download instructions, access key and a link to the app store.