Additional Checklist for Transfer Students
If you are an international student transferring (or transferring back) to PCC from another school in the US, please also submit the following:
- SEVIS Information Form
- Complete the SEVIS Information Form
- Current I-20
- Submit a copy of your current I-20.
- F-1 Visa
- Submit a copy of your current F-1 Visa
Important notes for transfer students
- Before you can register for classes at PCC, the international student advisor (DSO) at your previous school must schedule your SEVIS record to be released to PCC!
- All students, including transfer students, must attend classes full time (at least 12 credits) during the term they have applied for. This includes summer term. If you are a transfer student planning on taking summer as a “vacation term,” then you should apply for and transfer in the following fall term.
Alternate Checklist for Former PCC Students on Suspension
- Suspended Re-Admission — If were suspended from PCC more than a year ago and/or are no longer in the US, please also submit the following:
- Suspended Transfer — If were suspended from PCC less than one year ago and are currently studying at another US institution, please also submit the following:
Note: Returning PCC students who are not on Academic Suspension follow the new application checklist.
This page is maintained by the International Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator.