We are pleased that you are considering Portland Community College to further your education. This application and checklist should give you the basic information you need for admission to our college. PCC is a multi campus college with centers in various locations around the Portland, Oregon area. PCC has four campuses: Rock Creek, Cascade, Sylvania, and Southeast.
Housing and transportation
Learn more about housing and transportation.
Learn more about application deadlines.
Online Application Admissions Checklist
- Please complete the entire form.
- Pay the $50 (USD) non-refundable application fee by Visa/MasterCard. This online application can be completed only with a Mastercard or Visa. If you do not have a credit card, please download the application or contact the Office of International Education to request an application.
- Submit Proof of Finances = A bank statement or bank letter showing a current balance of at least $18,000 USD. It must be in English. It must be dated within 6 months of the beginning of the term.
- Submit Transcripts = Your grades or graduation certificate. Your grades or graduation certificate must be in English. If you are currently attending a college or university, you do not need to submit high school transcripts.
- Submit your Passport Photo Page = The page in your passport with your full name and date of birth.
- If transferring from a school in the U.S., you must also submit the following documents:
- PCC Transfer Information Form
- Copy of your F-1 visa
- Copy of your most recent I-20
- Additional documents (for example: Proof of Finances, Transcripts, Passport Photo Page, PCC Transfer Information Form, etc.) can be submitted by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- in-person at the Rock Creek Campus, OR
- by fax 971-722-7170, OR
- by mail
Our mailing address is:
Portland Community College
Office of International Education
Building 3, Room 223
Rock Creek Campus
17705 NW Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229