On Saturday, April 10, over 25,000 community members tuned in for our Tomorrow Together fundraiser, which was broadcasted on KOIN (Channel 6) and here at pcc.edu/tomorrowtogether.
Thank you to all of our supporters who helped us surpass our fundraising goal – raising $318,000 (and counting!) for student scholarships. If you missed the program, or would like to re-watch your favorite segment, view the event on YouTube and you can still donate today.
Also, check out our Tomorrow Together activity guide for some fun activities, origami folding instructions, a “Tomorrowtini” recipe, song lyrics and more.
If you’d like to re-watch your favorite segment, we have also broken the full show into short videos on this YouTube playlist.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 971-722-9595.
Text description of the graphic
- PCC by the numbers:
- 60,000 students
- 33% students of color
- 35% of credit students are Pell grant recipients
- More than 45% of all degree-seeking students at PCC are the first in their families to go to college
- For the 2020-21 academic year, the PCC Foundation awarded $2.1 million in scholarships to more than 1,500 students
- David Chen & Rukaiyah Adams
- City of Portland
- Ferguson Wellman Capital Management
- Fortis Construction
- Denise & Robert Frisbee
- Goodfellow Family Cellars
- Metropolitan Land Group
- Chris & Tom Neilsen
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Portland Public Schools
- Portland State University / Portland State University Foundation
- Providence Health & Services
- Stoel Rives LLP