Save the date – Saturday, April 10, 2021 from 7 – 8 p.m. PDT
Broadcast here at pcc.edu/tomorrowtogether, as well as on KOIN 6 and Portland’s CW.
For nearly a decade, our community has come together to raise critical resources for Portland Community College students during our annual An Evening for Opportunity gala. As our world was turned upside down last spring with the pandemic, we shifted our focus to raising emergency support for our students, giving out $1.1 million in aid.
While the future remains uncertain, the need is greater than ever for our students. And we’re committed to building pathways to opportunity for those in our community who need it most. We believe a better tomorrow should be accessible to everyone in our region. Join us in making this vision a reality at this year’s virtual fundraiser, Tomorrow Together.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-4382.
Text description of the graphic
- PCC by the numbers:
- 60,000 students
- 33% students of color
- 35% of credit students are Pell grant recipients
- More than 45% of all degree-seeking students at PCC are the first in their families to go to college
- For the 2020-21 academic year, the PCC Foundation awarded $2.1 million in scholarships to more than 1,500 students
- Andersen Construction
- Joel Brandenburg
- Rukaiyah Adams & David Chen
- Dragon Golf
- Ferguson Wellman Capital Management
- JE Dunn Construction
- Jim Harper
- Kirby Nagelhout Construction
- Kali Thorne Ladd / Tiffani Penson
- Susie & Marcel Lahsene
- Marion Levitan & Howard Werth
- Mark Mitsui
- Metropolitan Land Group
- Chris & Tom Neilsen
- Barbara Raz Neu
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Opsis Architecture