The PCC Spring Classic is an afternoon of fun and fellowship for PCC faculty, staff, retirees and friends. The Spring Classic celebrates the end of the academic year and jobs well done in preparing another class of PCC graduates.
Proceeds from the event are dedicated to the PCC Foundation Scholarship Fund. Your participation will help make a difference in the life of a student. Join with us and share a great afternoon with colleagues and friends!
Dust off your clubs!
- Kathy Carrigan, Ken Friedrich, Anita Morris, Michael Marciniak
- Friday, May 18, 2018
- Tee off (shot gun): 3pm sharp
- Check-in: 2:15pm
- Dinner & awards: Immediately following
- Rose City Golf Course
- 2200 NE 71st Ave, Portland, OR 97213 (map)
- Pro shop: (503) 253-4744
- Format and Rules
- Four person scramble format. Form your own foursome or be placed in a foursome.
- $65 per person payable to: The PCC Foundation.
- Mulligans available for purchase.
- The cost includes 9 holes on this full length course, and dinner. Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Receipts are issued upon request.
- Sign up now!
- Have you signed up, but still need to pay?
Go to the online payment form.
History of the Tournament
Back in 1995 Carol Bruneau and Christine Dibble came up with an idea for an "end of the school year" gathering that allowed them to play their favorite game - golf! The first Annual All Campus Golf Tournament was held Friday, June 2, 1995 at Colwood National Golf Course.
Carol and Christine carried on the tradition for ten years before deciding to pass the reigns in 2005. By then Kathy Carrigan and Joanne Harris from Cascade campus had become tournament regulars and agreed to take over the planning and execution of the tournament. The tournament was renamed "The PCC Spring Classic". It continues to be a lighthearted, fun afternoon of golf for staff, retirees and friends who love to play the game - no matter what their skill level or handicap. Our intent is to have a great afternoon of golf, celebrate another successful academic year and raise funds for the PCC Foundation scholarship funds. The tournament is open to everyone, so invite friends and family to join us!