Giving Tuesday Ambassador Toolkit
Thank you for helping us as we come together on Giving Tuesday, November 28, to raise vital funds for the PCC Foundation’s Urgent Need Fund!
During the week leading up to November 28, we hope you will:
- Share and like the PCC Foundation’s social media posts
- Consider making a gift meaningful to you
- Share PCC’s #GivingTuesday campaign via email
Share 2-3 Social Media Posts
- Follow @pccscholarships on Facebook, and @portlandccf Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, then share Portland Community College Foundation’s updates on your personal social media accounts.
- On Tuesday, November 28, post the following social media message. (Feel free to edit to make these your own.)
- Today is #GivingTuesday, give now! The first $10,000 raised this Giving Tuesday will be matched. Make your gift now to double your impact! The Portland Community College Foundation’s #UrgentNeed fund connects students with resources to help them stay in school. Give now – pcc.edu/givingtuesday #PCCFGivingTuesday
Consider Making a Gift
When our campaign goes live on Monday, November 28, visit www.pcc.edu/givingtuesday and make a gift that is meaningful to you.
Share Giving Tuesday via Email
Email your friends, colleagues, family and networks asking them to join you in making a gift on Giving Tuesday (November 28).
Subject: It’s Giving Tuesday! Make a Gift to Portland Community College’s Urgent Need Fund.
Today is Giving Tuesday and I am supporting the Portland Community College (PCC) Foundation Urgent Need Fund! With your help, our goal is to raise $25,000! The Urgent Need Fund supports PCC programs that help students meet their basic needs so that they can focus on succeeding at college.
The first $10,000 raised this Giving Tuesday will be matched dollar-for-dollar. Make your gift now to double your impact!
Please join us in support of our amazing students by making a meaningful gift today. Your gift will help support PCC students with future needs such as:
- $1,000 – Provides three students with access to public transportation for one year.
- $500 – Provides one emergency grant to ensure challenging life events do not impede their education.
- $250 – Provides one student with access to nutritious meals at PCC cafeterias for one year.
- $100 – Provides a PCC student with an internet hotspot for one year.
Any amount is helpful and appreciated! Together, we can make a difference, helping students continue their education at PCC.
To make your gift, visit pcc.edu/givingtuesday. Thank you for your support!
P.S. You can make your gift to support our Urgent Need Fund now via PayPal, Venmo or by using your credit at pcc.edu/givingtuesday.