Prospective PCC students
Fostering Success offers:
- Virtual enrollment support through text messaging: We help you get started on the PCC enrollment and registration process.
- Referral to campus based-resources: emergency grants, food pantries, culturally-specific resource centers, scholarships, and referrals to financial aid support and other programs.
- A conduit to service providers: We welcome current and former foster youth, as well as Independent Living Program (ILP) providers to campus for PCC Fostering Success Days.
- Upcoming Fostering Success Days information coming soon.
- Presentations: We are able to present at partner meetings and events.
- On-campus support staff: We provide and maintain a list of on-campus Champions, staff and faculty who are ready and willing in their role at PCC to support current and former foster youth.
- PDX Bridge: Provides a bridge to first-year college completion for students who have experienced foster care, homelessness, or the justice system.