How PCC can help employees
Employees, like our students, can experience sexual harassment and misconduct. Your safety and security (especially while at work) is our number one priority. If you are an employee who is experiencing sexual harassment or misconduct, the Office of Equity and Inclusion can help, or if you prefer to speak with someone confidentially, please contact the EAP.
Any PCC employee who is a victim of or at risk of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking is covered by Oregon State Law. PCC will provide reasonable safety accommodations and/or reasonable leave from employment for any of the following purposes:
- To seek legal or law enforcement assistance or remedies to ensure the health and safety of the employee or the employee’s minor child or dependent, including preparing for and participating in protective order proceedings or other civil or criminal legal proceedings related to domestic violence, harassment, sexual assault or stalking.
- To seek medical treatment for or to recover from injuries caused by domestic violence or sexual assault to or harassment or stalking of the eligible employee or the employee’s minor child or dependent.
- To obtain, or to assist a minor child or dependent in obtaining, counseling from a licensed mental health professional related to an experience of domestic violence, harassment, sexual assault or stalking.
- To obtain services from a victim services provider for the eligible employee or the employee’s minor child or dependent.
- To relocate or take steps to secure an existing home to ensure the health and safety of the eligible employee or the employee’s minor child or dependent.
For more information about employee protections, please visit BOLI’s Domestic violence protections for workers webpage.
If you have experienced sexual harassment and misconduct and would like assistance from PCC please contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion, file a report, or contact your HR Employee Relations Teammember.
Report an incident to the Office of Equity and Inclusion
Contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion with questions or for more help.