Online registration will be available in May.
If you have a disability that requires any special materials, services, or assistance, let us know at least 72 hours prior to the date of the event so we can arrange accommodations.
Get to know your campus, connect with students and staff, and learn how to make the most of your time at PCC.
- Meet PCC students, faculty and staff
- Get prepared to start at PCC
- Learn how to get connected and involved
- Attend college success workshops
- Finalize your academic plan with an advisor
Choose a location that works for you!
- All events from 9am to 2pm
- Free program
- Lunch provided
July 20, August 14
2305 SE 82nd and Division, Portland OR 97216
July 9, August 6, August 13
12000 SW 49th Avenue, Portland OR 97219
Rock Creek Campus
July 24, July 25, August 3
17705 NW Springville Road, Portland OR 97229
July 27, August 10, August 24
705 N Killingsworth Street, Portland OR 97217
Contact an Outreach and Orientation Coordinator for more information:
You can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!