Are you a business or organization interested in paying educational expenses for PCC students? Set up a third party billing arrangement with us so that we can bill you directly.
How to set up third party billing
Set up formal billing arrangements with PCCContact Student Account Services and let us know you would like to make arrangements for third party billing.
Prepare billing authorizations
Authorizations must be submitted on your official letterhead and include the student's name, PCC ID, and an itemization of all charges to be billed. To set up multiple-term authorizations, specify which terms to authorize (limited to one academic year). All third party billing accounts must provide a valid US mailing address.
- Eligible charges: include tuition and mandatory class fees (lab, distance learning, student activity, college service, technology, and transportation), parking permits, billing fees, and late charges.
- Book authorizations: submit directly to the bookstore by fax (971-722-4371). Do not combine tuition and bookstore authorization or payment.
- Restrictions: payment cannot be contingent upon grades or successful completion of class, enrollment, attendance, or financial aid status.
Submit authorizationsBring to any campus Student Account Services, or fax to 971-722-2816, attention "Third Party Billing".
- Billing authorization deadline: authorizations are due by the payment due date and must include the student's PCC ID number. Late authorizations may result in deletion of the student's course registration.
Make paymentPayment is due upon receipt of invoice. For billing fees, please refer to the table below. Important! To ensure proper credit, reference your PCC Vendor ID and invoice number on your remittance. Do not combine payment with other PCC invoices.
- Unpaid charges: Released to the student after 45 days and become ineligible for re-billing. Students are instructed to follow-up with their third party sponsor.
|One-time authorizations||$5 per student billed per instance|
|International students||$10 per student billed per instance|
|Special handling||$10 per student billed per instance|
Contact information by billing type
|Employers and Agency clients - Tuition and fees||971-722-2816||971-722-2816|
|International and Early Options - Tuition and fees||971-722-2816||971-722-2816|
|Books and supplies (all clients)||971-722-4309||971-722-4371|
|Occupational Skills Training||971-722-6129||971-722-6124|