Cancellation & Withdrawal Policy
- The program deposit is non-refundable, unless the program is cancelled.
- Once you have confirmed your place on a program, expenses and commitments for future expenses will be made on your behalf, and the $500 deposit goes towards those costs. The deposit will not be refunded even if you drop or withdraw.
- Once the program begins, no refunds will be considered for students.
- PCC is not responsible for any losses incurred by students who become ineligible to attend the program, or who are dismissed once the program has begun.
- Students may officially withdraw from a program by providing written notification with an explanation of their withdrawal to the Education Abroad Office. Students are not considered withdrawn from a program until written notification is received.
- Withdrawing from a program does not, however, absolve a student of their responsibility of covering program costs, as determined by each program refund policy.
- It is the student’s responsibility to notify the PCC Education Abroad Office directly if they withdraw from the program.
Financial Obligation Timeline
|October 15||Application Opens||None|
|February 15||Application Deadline||None|
|February 22||Deposit Payment Deadline||Deposit is non-refundable.|
|→||Remainder of the Program Fee added to the students’ accounts||Program Fee is non-refundable, as determined by each program refund policy. Standard PCC summer term payment timeline and deadlines apply.|
|→||Program Fee Payment Deadline||Program Fee is non-refundable, as determined by each program refund policy. Standard PCC summer term payment timeline and deadlines apply.|