Requirements & Timelines
Application Requirements for PCC Programs
- 18 years of age or older by program start date.
- Good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Prerequisites for the course(s) included in the program to which you are applying.
- Attend an Education Abroad First Steps Information Session.
- Independence, self-reliance, and maturity necessary to obtain the benefits of studying abroad.
- Willingness and ability to embrace the challenges of studying abroad.
Financial Timeline for PCC Faculty-Led Programs
- February 22, 2019: Program deposit deadline ($500 non-refundable deposit made on your student account that confirms your participation in the program. You can make this deposit any time from when you are accepted to the program until the deadline. The deposit will be refunded if for some reason the program does not go.)
- Registration: Registration for the course will occur at normal registration time. Instructions to register for a closed CRN will be sent to you. Once you register for the course associated with the program, the tuition for the course will be added to your student account.
- June for summer programs (typical summer payment deadline): Remainder of program fee and tuition added to student account (program fee amount depends on specific program). At this point, any withdrawal from the program is considered a late withdrawal and you will be responsible for paying the program fee, less any monies that can be recuperated from the program provider.
Cancellation + Withdrawal Policy
- The program deposit is non-refundable, unless the program is cancelled.
- Read the full Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy here.