- Attend an upcoming Education Abroad 101 Workshop! The next workshop is scheduled for Friday, May 15th from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm at the Southeast Campus, Location TBA. Register here for the workshop.
- This hands-on workshop facilitated by faculty from the Education Abroad Review Committee (EARC) is designed for those who are simply curious to those who are ready to propose. During the Education Abroad 101 workshop you will learn the ins and outs of how to; choose your location, match your curriculum to a location, map contact hours to your program, use the tools that are a part of the proposal process. You will also hear from faculty who have led a program and students who have participated in a program.
- PCC International Travel Policy
- Faculty-Led Education Abroad Programs Handbook – the place to start if you’re interested in teaching a PCC course for credit abroad! Please review this handbook and then contact Anne Frey, Education Abroad Manager (ext 5691, email@example.com), if you are interested in submitting a proposal for a new program.
- Faculty-Led Education Abroad Program Initial Proposal
- If you have attended an Ed Abroad 101, met with a faculty mentor and Anne Frey in the Ed Abroad Office, you are ready to begin your initial proposal.
- Click here to start the online Proposal. (Click on “Faculty – Submit Proposal for Faculty-Led Program” in the left-hand menu. Then click on “I have a username and password” and log in using your MyPCC credentials.)
- Initial Proposals are due January 4, 2020 for any program Summer Term 2021.