Adjust course access dates
You can adjust the start date and time and the end date and time for your individual course. You may wish to do this if you want to extend access to students for a late assignment, or if you want to allow students to access your course early.
- Who is this for: Online Instructors
- What is required: A D2L course
- Click on the Course Admin link in your course navigation bar.
- Click on the Course offering information link.
- Locate the Start Date and End Date.
- Adjust the end date by clicking on the date field or the Select date button. Choose a new start date or end date.
- Use the hour, minute and AM/PM pull-down menus to select the start or end time.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Course start date and end date are managed by the course catalog. Automatic Banner updates to your course may overwrite changes to your dates at the beginning of the term. Double-check the dates before you expect your course to become available.