Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Rondi ScheiAs an Instructional Technology Specialist at the Rock Creek Campus, Rondi works with faculty to develop engaging instructional materials and design quality online courses.
- Creating media with Office Mix
- Office Mix is another easy way to create media for your online class. Posted February 7, 2017
- Default font size in D2L too tiny?
- Rondi shares how to adjust the font size in D2L so that you don't strain your eyes while reading all those discussion posts. Posted November 21, 2016
- Want current news on your course homepage? 2
- Add current news to your course using an RSS feed and a custom widget. Posted February 2, 2016
- Adding a Q&A Widget to your course
- Rondi shares how to set up a Question and Answer widget in your D2L course to help students find the answers to common questions and also ask questions anonymously if they aren't comfortable with email or public discussion posts. Posted November 23, 2015
- Designing News items in D2L
- Improve your use of the News tool in D2L. Posted November 9, 2015
- Online Presentations Made Easy 3
- Economics instructor and faculty mentor Rondi Schei talks about options for making presentations more engaging, including which tools she uses for her online classes. Posted May 11, 2015
- Making the most of publisher content 2
- Finding a text with great ancillaries was a win for me in creating a content rich course and a win for my students in their ability to successfully complete the course. Posted May 12, 2014