Students who step forward to share notes with classmates through the Disability Services recruitment process are eligible to receive a thank you gift at the end of the term. We offer $25 per credit gift certificates (prorated for partial terms) that can be used at the bookstore or to help offset tuition charges.
How to get started as a peer notetaker
- Complete the online notetaker application.
- Disability Services will confirm the match and send a confirmation email to both students.
- Take notes in class like you always do, and share them with your matched student throughout the term.
- Video showing how to upload notes you took in class.
- Video showing how to download notes taken by your peer notetaker
Carbonless paper and photocopiers
If notes are taken by hand, we recommend using one of the library scanning stations. These are free and easy to use machines that can create a PDF version of notes so they can be uploaded into our system then downloaded by students in need.
If notes are being handed off in person rather than using the upload/download options, NCR (no carbon required) notepaper is available in packs of twenty sheets. Get packets from the Disability Services office assistant at the following locations:
- Cascade: SSB 110
- Rock Creek: Building 9, room 118
- Southeast: SCOM 112
- Sylvania: CC 210
If you need a photocopy machine, contact us for details. Students may only copy lecture notes (no books, class assignments, or personal work should be copied) they must be present when copies are made, and they must document each time copies are made.
|Students receiving notes||