Vaccine Clinics at PCC
Southeast Clinic Details
- Event Date: 09/22 & 10/13
- Event Time: 3PM – 7PM
- Event Address: Portland Community College Southeast Campus, Mt. Tabor Hall: 2305 SE 82nd and Division, Portland, OR 97216
- Ages: 12 years of age and older (those under 15 years of age need to bring parent/guardian for consent)
- Vaccinations Offered: Pfizer (1st or 2nd dose)
- $100 Visa gift card for anyone receiving their first dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine
- $50 Visa gift card for anyone receiving their second dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine
- $150 Visa gift card for anyone receiving the one-time Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Bring a friend or family member:
- $50 for anyone bringing someone else (up to 8 people) to get vaccinated if they themselves are already vaccinated. You will need to show proof of your own vaccination.
- Adults accompanying minors, aged 12-17, that are not their own children are not eligible for the “bring-a-friend” incentive.
- (Available only 10/13 and onward) Those vaccinated can also take home a food box!
- No ID is necessary to receive a gift card; however each recipient will need to sign or initial a log to acknowledge that they received it.
Oregon Chinese Coalition will be onsite to provide rental assistance.
Need help getting signed up?
If you need help signing up for an appointment or interpretation services, call 503-988-8939.
Si necesita ayuda para registrarse para una cita o servicios de interpretación, llame al 503-988-8939.
Haddii aad u baahan tahay caawimaad inaad iska diiwaangeliso ballanta ama adeegyada tarjumaadda, wac 503-988-8939.