PCC COVID-19 Exposure Response Plan
COVID-19 Exposure Response Plan
PCC is committed to reducing and/or preventing cases of COVID-19. This COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan focuses on basic prevention and notification responsibilities of all members of the PCC community and the actions of key personnel and departments regarding exposure investigations and actions after such investigations, i.e., communicating with close contacts and affected individuals, cleaning and sanitizing affected spaces, and reporting to county public health departments to reduce or prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
- Instructor Exposure Investigation
- Supervisor Exposure Investigation
- Other Exposure Investigation
- Isolation Instructions
- Quarantine Instructions
- Notification to Affected Individuals
- Original issue date: December 21, 2020
- Effective: December 21, 2020
- Last review date: February 24, 2021
If you suspect you may have COVID-19
If you have been to a PCC campus or center and believe you may have COVID-19, please notify the COVID-19 Reporting Team at 971-722-1919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.